Traditional Smoking Shelters
Our Traditional Smoking Shelters help comply with legislation throughout the UK governing smoking in the workplace. These shelters enable employers and establishments to create a designated smoking area away from main entrances and exits. The Traditional design range provides more than 50% open area to allow rapid dispersal of cigarette fumes, and is available in 3 colour choices including, deep blue, green or sleek light grey.
- Robust all-weather steel construction.
- 6mm clear perspex sides with choice of perforated sheet steel or perspex back.
- Adjustable feet for on-site positioning.
- More than 50% open area to allow rapid dispersal of cigarette fumes.
- Our Traditional Smoking Shelters are suitable for up to 9 people for the smaller unit, as the larger shelters up to 12 people.
- Parabolts for surface mounting included. Must be bolted to 250mm thick concrete for stability.
- Powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterial paint in a range of colours including deep blue, green or sleek light grey.
- Site survey and installation service available upon request.
- Smoking Shelter accessories available here including wall mounted and free standing cigarette bins - please speak to sales for details.
- Designed in the UK by QMP, a proud Smoking Shelter Manufacturer.