Bespoke Product Design
Even though our range of products is wide, we know that from time to time a user's particular needs can only be met by a specially designed product. In these circumstances, our technical team will be more than happy to discuss how our standard design might be adapted to suit the specific requirements of a particular application. This might include how to accommodate existing features or equipment safely, or changing dimensions, colours and material specifications from those we use as standard.
What our Bespoke Design Service includes:
- Examining the original sketch or idea
- Developing the concept in harmony with QMP manufacturing methods
- Producing a drawing or sample for approval prior to production
- The expertise of an AutoCAD and/or JETCAM in-house designer
- A-Z project management of the whole process, from idea through to design, all the way to delivery and installation
We will do everything we can to ensure the finished design achieves the best possible results to meet both design and budgetary requirements.
QMP offers a wide choice of colours for you to choose from. Our catalogue displays some of the most popular colour choices, most of which are included in the cost of the product.
To personalise a product, perhaps to match your organisation's logo, brand or corporate colour scheme, you can choose from a wide variety of other colours and finishes. Most RAL and BS colours can be applied to any of our product ranges. As well as gloss, there are also matt, metallic and textured finishes.