Our range of CoSHH Cupboards help users to comply with the control of hazardous substances as demanded by the CoSHH regulations when in the workplace. These cupboards have a robust all-steel construction are available in various sizes including floor cabinets, wall mounted and mobile units. These CoSHH Cupboards are ideal for all workplace environments such as industrial, general and commercial premises.
- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking.
- Warning stickers supplied as standard.
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management with a UDL of 70KG.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbent cleaning materials*.
- CoSHH Wall mounted, mobile cabinets and floor chests are available. Wall cupboards are pre-drilled for mounting (fixings not included).
- Floor chests have a welded integrated sump, angled lid to discourage article placement and a hasp and staple lock (padlock not supplied).
- Cupboard stands are available which raise the cupboards by 500mm and have an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces.
- Available here, CoSHH Security Cupboards. These are manufactured with a seven lever safe lock and have a fully welded all-steel construction for high security.
- Powder coated graphite grey with Germ Guard Active Technology paint - find out more about the Germ Guard paint here.
- Learn more about the CoSHH & Hazardous Substance Regulations for the workplace here.
- QMP specification sheets are available - please contact the Marketing Team here.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Designed in the UK by QMP, a proud CoSHH & Hazardous Cupboards Manufacturer.
* Except wall mounted cupboards