Our Mailroom Workbenches provide a stylish, high quality mail sorting bench facility designed for use in offices and post rooms. A wide choice of accessories have been designed to accompany the range of mailroom furniture. Including a single drawer unit, cupboard and draw over cupboard for the below bench accessories. Also available are our mailroom post box lockers which can be supplied with optional sloping tops to deter items from being placed on top of the lockers.
- Height adjustable feet for easy levelling.
- MFC 18mm thick worktop supplied as standard. Round edge worktop for safety with a durable scratch resistant wipe clean surface.
- powder coated light grey framework and carcass with Germ Guard Active Technology paint - find out more about the Germ Guard paint here.
- Back and Side panels available, also lower shelves.
- The standard height available for these workbenches is 840mm, however 760mm and 920mm heights are also available.
- Delivered in knock-down form for easy on-site assembly.
- Full range of accessories including, mailroom post box lockers, drawer & cupboards available.
- Mobile workbenches are available, fitted with high quality castor with a weight load of 200KG UDL.
- Static Mailroom Workshop Workbenches have a weight load: 250KG evenly distributed.
- Designed in the UK by QMP, a proud Workbench Manufacturer.