Our PPE Cupboards are ideal for the workplace, enabling users to safely store PPE equipment and clothing in a lockable cupboard. Storing PPE wear correctly in the workplace environment is a duty for both employers and employees as demanded by the law Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 2002 and the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992. Items such as safety glasses, face screen, visors, safety gloves, earplugs, earmuffs, industrial safety helmets, body suits plus much more depending on the users workplace environment.
- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking.
- All steel structure with strengthened doors.
- Cupboard shelves have a UDL of 70kg.
- Adjustable powder coated shelves.
- PPE Clothing cupboard comes with adjustable hanging garment rail.
- Supplied with PPE labels for clear identification purposes.
- Powder coated carcass and doors with Germ Guard Active Technology paint - find out more about the Germ Guard paint here.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Designed in the UK by QMP, a proud Cupboards Manufacturer.