First Aid Cupboards
Our robust First Aid Storage Cupboards are manufactured from high quality steel with instantly recognisable identification symbols, and are powder coated with a fresh white finish with anti-bacterial paint. This first aid storage solution is designed to suit the users requirements within the workplace and ensure employers meet their first aid obligations. Available in a variation of sizes, floor standing, wall mounting and mobile.
- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking.
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves.
- Wall cupboards are pre-drilled for mounting (fixings not included).
- Stands raise cupboards by 500mm with an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces.
- Powder coated with white Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterial paint - find out more about the Germ Guard paint here.
- Supplied with First Aid stickers as standard.
- Cupboard shelves have a UDL of 70kg.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Designed in the UK by QMP, a proud First Aid Storage Cupboard Manufacturer.