Hazardous Substance Cupboards
Our express delivery Hazardous Cupboards help employers and employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in the workplace. These steel cupboards are available in various sizes including floor cupboards, floor chests, wall-mounted and mobile. These Hazardous Cupboards are ideal for all workplace environments such as industrial, general and commercial premises.
- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking.
- Warning stickers supplied as standard.
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management with a UDL of 50KG.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents. *Except wall-mounted cupboards.
- Floor chests have a welded integrated sump, angled lid to discourage article placement and a hasp and staple lock (padlock not supplied).
- Cupboard stands are available which raise the cupboards by 500mm and have an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces.
- Order quantities may apply, please speak to the sales team (Floor chests are not available on express delivery - these are manufactured to order).
- Available here, our Hazardous Security Cupboards with seven lever safe locks for high security. A fully welded all-steel structure with full-length heavy-duty hinges with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry.
- Learn more about the CoSHH & Hazardous Substance Regulations for the workplace here.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Powder-coated yellow with Germ Guard Active Technology paint - find out more about the Germ Guard paint here.
- Designed in the UK by QMP, a proud Hazardous Cupboard Manufacturer.