Flammable Liquid Cupboards
Our Flammable Liquid Cupboards offers safe and secure storage for flammable chemicals within the workplace. A robust cupboard is suitable for all environments with warning labels supplied as standard. These steel cupboards are available in various sizes including floor cupboards, floor chests and mobile versions.
- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking.
- Warning stickers supplied as standard.
- Adjustable spill retaining shelves for superior spill management.
- Cupboard shelves have a UDL of 50KG.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbent cleaning materials.
- Cupboard stands are available which raise cupboards by 543mm with an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces.
- Floor chests have a welded integrated sump, angled lid to discourage article placement and a hasp and staple lock - (padlock not supplied).
- Powder-coated red with Germ Guard Active Technology paint - find out more about the Germ Guard paint here.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Designed in the UK by QMP, a proud Flammable Cupboards Manufacturer.