Acid / Alkali Cupboards
Our Acid / Alkali Cupboard range provides storage for caustic materials in the workplace. Not storing properly can present many hazards, particularly if acids and alkalis are stored incorrectly or with other chemicals. These cabinets enable safe and identifiable storage in the workplace. These cabinets are available in various sizes including floor cabinets, wall mounted and mobile units.
- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking.
- Cupboard shelves have a UDL of 70kg.
- Warning stickers supplied as standard.
- Adjustable spill-retaining shelves for superior spill management.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents*.
- Wall cupboards are pre-drilled for mounting (fixings not included).
- It is not recommended to store acids and alkalis together in a single unit as corrosion may occur.
- Cupboard stands are available which raise cupboards by 500mm with an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces.
- Powder coated with white Germ Guard Active Technology paint - find out more about the Germ Guard paint here.
- Available here, Acid / Alkali Security Cupboards with seven lever safe lock for high security. A fully welded all steel structure with full length heavy duty hinges with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Designed in the UK by QMP, a proud Cupboards Manufacturer.
* Except wall mounted cupboards.