Pesticide & Agrochemical Cupboards
Our high quality steel Pesticide & Agrochemical Cupboards provide safe and secure storage for pesticide & agrochemicals around the workplace. These are manufactured with perforated ventilated doors and feature ''no snag'' 2 point locking mechanism, and are available in various sizes including floor cupboards, wall mounted and mobile.
- Perforated doors for extra ventilation.
- 'No Snag' handles with 2-point locking.
- Warning stickers supplied as standard.
- Adjustable spill-retaining shelves for superior spill management.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbent cleaning materials.
- Cupboard shelves have a UDL of 70kg.
- Cupboard stands are available which raise cupboards by 500mm with an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces.
- Powder coated red with Germ Guard Active Technology paint - find out more about the Germ Guard paint here.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Available here, Pesticide & Agrochemical Security Cupboards with seven lever safe lock for high security. A fully welded all steel structure with full length heavy duty hinges with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry.
- Designed in the UK by QMP, a proud Cupboards Manufacturer.