Hazardous Security Cupboards
Our Hazardous Security Cupboards offer safe and secure storage for hazardous substances as demanded by the CoSHH regulations to control of hazardous substances. This range of security cupboards enables the workplace to comply with regulations with additional security features with a fully welded construction made from 1.5mm steel for strength combined with a superior anti-pick locking mechanism.
- Fully welded all steel structure for extra strength.
- Seven lever safe lock for high security.
- Warning stickers supplied as standard.
- Manufactured from heavy duty 1.5mm gauge of mild steel.
- Full length heavy duty hinges with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry.
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management.
- Powder coated yellow with Germ Guard Active Technology paint - find out more about the Germ Guard paint here.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbent cleaning materials.
- Learn more about the CoSHH & Hazardous Substance Regulations for the workplace here.
- QMP specification sheets are available - please contact the Marketing Team here.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Designed in the UK by QMP, a proud CoSHH & Hazardous Cupboards Manufacturer.