Terms and Conditions
Hover over map to zoom
Deliveries are made to a kerbside location during office hours Monday to Friday. Delivery outside of this location or hours can be arranged for an additional charge. Details are available from our sales office. Delivery dates are estimates only & the company shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any delay in delivery.
Small Order Charges
Orders of less than £350 excluding VAT after any applicable discounts may, at our discretion, attract a small order charge of £35 per delivery to mainland UK addresses. Certain low-value orders may be made available only on an ex-works basis.
We accept call-off orders provided the delivery date for all call-offs is confirmed in writing on the purchase order. Once the order is placed, call-off dates may not be changed except by prior arrangement. Should call-off dates not be confirmed at the time of order, QMP will price and manufacture the call-offs as separate orders.
Off Shore Deliveries
We can arrange delivery at extra cost to offshore locations. Details are available on request from our sales office.
QMP payment terms are 30 days net end of month following the month of invoice for credit accounts. Credit accounts are available subject to status.
In the unlikely event of you wishing to return goods, please contact the QMP sales department for authorisation. Manufactured to order and bespoke products cannot be returned into stock.
Selected items from our ‘5 Day Delivery’ range can be returned to stock, please find details below:
- Express Lockers, up to 20 units.
- Workplace Cupboards, up to 5 units.
- Hazardous Substance Cupboards, up to 5 units.
- Square Tube Workbenches, up to 5 units.
- Cantilever Workbenches, up to 5 units.
- Cost Saver Cycle Racks, up to 10 units.
- Sheffield Loops, up to 10 units.
- Sheffield Racks, up to 5 units.
- Personal Effects Lockers, up to 5 units.
Please note that a re-stocking fee of 25% of the invoice value plus delivery costs will apply. Customers are expected to arrange transport of goods at their own expense.
If an item is delivered damaged we ask that the customer does not sign to accept the delivery, deliveries should only be signed for once inspected by the customer for signs of damage. We ask that any damages be reported to QMP Sales immediately who will arrange for a replacement to be dispatched.
If items are missing from the delivery customers must notify QMP Sales immediately who will arrange for the missing items to be dispatched.
Refusal of Goods
If delivery of goods is refused, then a re-delivery will be arranged by our sales department and customers will be notified of the re-delivery costs.
Please call us immediately should you wish to cancel an order. We accept order cancellations without charge provided we have not started to make your order. If production has started, cancelling your order will be subject to a cancellation charge in proportion to our incurred costs.
QMP reserves the right to change the design of our products from time to time without prior notice. Images within this catalogue are correct at the time of going to press but may differ at the point of order. We also reserve the right to discontinue products. If you require a product to exactly match a particular design, please contact us before placing an order to ensure this is possible.
Whilst we will always use paints manufactured to specified RAL numbers, no guarantee can be given to provide an exact match of colour or finish with the previously made product. This also applies to worktops for workbenches and compact laminate for locker doors.
Retention of Title
Goods remain the property of QMP until paid for in full.
- If we commit to attend at a certain time, we cannot be held liable for circumstances outside our control which prevent us from keeping to the agreed time slot. These include but are not limited to poor traffic conditions or extreme weather conditions. Where an engineer is being held up on a previous job, we will endeavour to allocate the job to another engineer.
- Where we have been delayed because of the items mentioned, we will not be held liable for any subsequent losses suffered by The Customer in any form, although we will always ensure The Customer is kept informed and up to date.
In order for us to carry out the work, it is the Customer’s responsibility to:
- Provide us with safe and reasonable access to the premises.
- Ensure the area in which work is to be carried, is examined and combustible property within the vicinity of the work is either removed or as far as practicable covered by non-combustible materials.