Acid / Alkali Security Cupboards
Our Acid / Alkali Security Cupboards are an ideal use to safely secure caustic materials in the workplace. If strong chemical substances are stored incorrectly within the workplace this can cause a serious hazard. These security cupboards have a fully welded construction and have full length heavy duty hinges providing the user high security throughout the cabinet.
- Fully welded all steel structure for extra strength.
- Seven lever safe lock for high security.
- Manufactured from 1.5mm mild steel.
- Full length heavy duty hinges with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry.
- Warning stickers supplied as standard.
- It is not recommended to store acids and alkalis together in a single unit as corrosion may occur.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbent cleaning materials.
- Powder coated with white Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterial paint - find out more about the Germ Guard paint here.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Designed in the UK by QMP, a proud Cupboards Manufacturer.