Petroleum & Flammable Liquid Cupboards
Our high quality Petroleum & Flammable Liquid Cupboards are ideal for the workplace when storing pesticides & agrochemicals. If stored incorrectly, flammable liquids, pesticides and agrochemicals can leak or spill causing damage and pollution. These Petroleum & Flammable Cupboards promote safe storage, handling and disposal practice.
- High security 3-point locking with full door height hinges.
- Liquid tight integral sumps with plug for easy drainage.
- Warning stickers supplied as standard.
- Fully adjustable, spill retaining galvanised shelves.
- Supplied with stand to raise cupboards by 543mm.
- Floor chests have a welded integrated sump, angled lid to discourage article placement and a hasp and staple lock - padlock not supplied.
- Powder coated with red Germ Guard Active Technology paint - find out more about the Germ Guard paint here.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Designed in the UK by QMP, a proud Flammable Liquid Cupboards Manufacturer.