Garment Disposal Lockers
Garment Disposal Lockers provide a solution for dirty work clothing to be deposited and collected for cleaning. Suitable for use in any industrial environment where uniform and workwear cleaning services are required. Each locker unit is made from robust, heavy duty steel and fitted with a 3 point locking system to ensure your locker is strong and secure.
- Fitted with 3 point locking cam locks, with 2,000 differs.
- Large compartment at the top of the Locker like a ''letter box'' style to deposit clothing into.
- Internal hooks featured within the locker to hang a laundry sack - this is a great idea to collect the unclean work garments.
- Space to store approximately 45 garments.
- Small perforated door design for efficient ventilation.
- Available with Light Grey & Dark Blue doors as standard.
- Other door colour options are available on a minimum order quantity of 8 units.
- Powder coated Light Grey carcass with Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterial paint - find out more about the Germ Guard paint here.
- Also available, our Flat Garment Lockers here - this is perfect to use with our Garment Disposal Lockers with up to 20 compartments for clean garment storage.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Designed in the UK by QMP, a proud Locker Manufacturer.