Pesticide & Agrochemical Security Cupboards
Our heavy-duty Pesticide & Agrochemical Security Cupboards ensure the workplace complies with CoSHH regulations by enabling the safe and separate storage of hazardous substances. These cupboards have a fully welded all-steel construction with a seven-lever safe lock that offers the user high security for the chemical materials stored in the cupboard.
- Welded all-steel structure for extra strength.
- Warning stickers supplied as standard.
- Seven lever safe lock for high security.
- Manufactured from 1.5mm mild steel.
- Full-length heavy-duty hinges with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry.
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbent cleaning materials.
- Powder-coated with red Germ Guard Active Technology paint - find out more about the Germ Guard paint here.
- Learn more about the CoSHH & Hazardous Substance Regulations for the workplace here.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Designed in the UK by QMP, a proud Chemical Storage Cupboards Manufacturer.