Our range of CoSHH Cupboards helps users to comply with the control of hazardous substances as demanded by the CoSHH regulations in the workplace. These cupboards have a robust all-steel construction and are available in various sizes including floor cabinets, wall-mounted and mobile units. These CoSHH Cupboards are ideal for all workplace environments such as industrial, general and commercial premises.
- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking.
- Warning stickers supplied as standard.
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management with a UDL of 50KG.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbent cleaning materials*.
- CoSHH Wall mounted, mobile cabinets and floor chests are available. Wall cupboards are pre-drilled for mounting (fixings not included).
- Floor chests have a welded integrated sump, angled lid to discourage article placement and a hasp and staple lock (padlock not supplied).
- Cupboard stands are available which raise the cupboards by 500mm and have an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces.
- Available here, CoSHH Security Cupboards. These are manufactured with a seven-lever safe lock and have a fully welded all-steel construction for high security.
- Powder-coated graphite grey with Germ Guard Active Technology paint - find out more about the Germ Guard paint here.
- Learn more about the CoSHH & Hazardous Substance Regulations for the workplace here.
- QMP specification sheets are available - please contact the Marketing Team here.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Designed in the UK by QMP, a proud CoSHH & Hazardous Cupboards Manufacturer.
* Except wall mounted cupboards